Day 1: Marrakech – Ouarzazate – Telouet
Departure towards Ouarzazate in the early morning. After Tizi n’Tichka (2260 m high), we take the road of Telouet Kasbah (Visit to Glaoui Kasbah). We continue through the road of ancient caravans (32Km), to join the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou passing by some small Berber villages. After our visit to the kasbah, we continue by road, arriving in Ouarzazate, staying and dining in a hotel.
Day 2: Ouarzazate – Merzouga by Todra Gorges.
We leave in the early morning towards Merzouga. Visit the Kasbah of Ouarzazate on our way. We continue by road passing by many Kasbahs on our way. Visit to Dades gorges and Todra. We will have lunch in Tineghir. Departure to Erfoud through the the palm oasis of Tinjdad. We continue to the desert of Merzouga (Erg chebi), where we will change from 4×4 to camels for a 2 hour camel ride that takes us to the camp for 2 hours. Dinner and overnight in berber nomadic tents.
Day 3: Merzouga – Zagora
We leave to Draa Valley through Alnif, Tazarine, and N’kob where we will have breakfast, then we take off-road that runs along the side of Draa Valley and its procession of daty palm oasis and small villages. We arrive to Zagora in the early evening. Dinner and overnight in a hotel.
Day 4: Zagora – Ouarzazate – Marrakech
After your breakfast, departure to Ouarzazate through the road along the side of Draa Valley. Lunch in Ouarzazate, and arriving to Marrakech late afternoon.
What’s Included in The Tour Price:
- Private A/C 4×4 Vehicle + fuel.
- English speaking driver/guide during the tour.
- Pick up & Drop off at your accommodation.
- Typical hotels, Kasbahs & Riads with dinner and breakfast.
- Camel ride and overnight in traditional nomad tent along with camel man.
- Enough time to explore the sites: Kasbahs, Walks, Canyons, stops for photos and toilet.
What’s Not Included in The Tour Price:
- Entrance fees to all sites and monuments