3-Day Tour » Three Valleys Mountain Trekking from Imlil » Morocco
3-Day mountain trek from Imlil that takes you to visit amazing places in Morocco such as Toubkal National Park, Imlil, Tachddirt, and Ait Aissa. This is one of our Imlil trekking tours with hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Day 1: Imlil – Tizi n’Tamaterte Pass – Tachddirt
- Day 2: Tachddirt – Ikkis – Aguersiwal – Matat – Ait Aissa
- Day 3: Ait Aissa – Tizi Oussem Pass – Imlil
Day 1: Imlil – Tizi n’Tamaterte Pass – Tachddirt
The first day is 5-6 hours walking and will take you from Imlil (1740m), through Tizi n’ Tamterte Pass (2300m), to Tachddirt. Lunch on the Tizi n’ Tamaterte pass before you head to the last village, Tachddirt (or Tinghourine), and spend the night in a guesthouse.
Day 2: Tachddirt – Ikkis – Aguersiwal – Matat – Ait Aissa
The second day is 6-7 hours of trekking and takes you from Tachddirt (or Tinghourine) through Ikkis, Aguersiwal (2100m), and Matat to Ait Aissa. The route takes you by other picturesque villages and along the Oudit Pass (2200m). In the evening in the Ait Aissa, there is a gite (local house) to stay in and a steam bath (hammam) if you would like to use it.
Day 3: Ait Aissa – Tizi Oussem Pass – Imlil
The third day is a 6-hour trek. First, we will visit the biggest waterfalls in the Toubkal National Park, then join the path that goes over the Mzik Pass (2500m) with a fantastic view over the Ait Mizan valley. We will have lunch in Mzik, then trek down to Imlil. From there we will transfer to Marrakech.
- Private 4X4 vehicle with A/C + fuel.
- English speaking driver/guide.
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel in Imlil.
- Accommodation with dinner and breakfast.
- A walking tour in the Atlas
- Adequate time to explore places, stop for photos, and toilet.
- International flights
- Travel insurance
- Entrance fees
- Drinks and extra snacks
- Tips and gratuities
- Whatever not mentioned as included