5-Day Tour » Fes to Marrakech » Morocco
5-day desert tour from Fes to Marrakech that takes you to visit amazing places in Morocco such as Ksar Ait Ben Haddou (UNESCO site), Ouarzazate, Skoura, Todra Gorges, Dades Gorges, Dades Valley, Ziz Valley, and Erg Chebbi Dunes. This is one of our Fes to Marrakech desert tours with hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Day 1: Fes – Ifrane – Azrou – Ziz Valley – Merzouga
- Day 2: Merzouga – Khamlia – Erg Chebbi Dunes
- Day 3: Erg Chebbi Dunes – Erfoud – Tinjdad – Todra Gorge – Dades Gorge
- Day 4: Dades Gorges – Dades Valley – Rose Valley – Skoura – Ouarzazate
- Day 5: Ouarzazate – Ait Ben Haddou – Marrakech
Day 1: Fes – Ifrane – Azrou – Ziz Valley – Merzouga
After breakfast, we leave for Midelt through the Middle Atlas mountains and the cedars forest of Azrou. We pass Ifrane, a pleasant mountain resort, and Azrou – an important craft center specializing in woodworking, where you can also meet Barbary monkeys. After the passage of Zad (2.178 m), we arrive at Midelt for lunch and in the afternoon we head to Merzouga via Errachidia and spectacular Ziz Valley. Dinner and overnight at the kasbah style hotel in Merzouga.
Day 2: Merzouga – Khamlia – Erg Chebbi Dunes
After breakfast, we take a tour through the dunes of Erg Chebbi. We head to Khamlia village to enjoy a live Gnawa music show. Continue with an off-road tour on the sand dunes, stop for a glass of mint tea with the real Berber nomads, where you will discover a new sense of life. From there back to the hotel to relax before start your camel ride on the dunes for the sunset. You will arrive at the bivouac and spend the night under a nomadic tent, with drum music and campfire.
Day 3: Erg Chebbi Dunes – Erfoud – Tinjdad – Todra Gorge – Dades Gorge
Wake up early to watch the sunrise over the dunes of Sahara. Back to the camp for breakfast. and off to Ouarzazate. we leave to Erfoud and Rissani to visit the factory of fossilized marble before we continue to the palm oasis of Touroug and Tinjdad. Lunch in Todra Gorge. In the afternoon, we continue to Dades Gorges through Boumalne Dades. Dinner and overnight in a hotel in the gorges.
Day 4: Dades Gorges – Dades Valley – Rose Valley – Skoura – Ouarzazate
After your breakfast, we return to Dades Valley to visit the kasbah of Ait Youl. We will take an off-road to Kelaa M’gouna, where you can enjoy the kasbahs and ksours of the Roses Valley. After lunch, we continue to Skoura where we will visit Kasbah Amridil. We arrive in Ouarzazate in the evening.
Day 5: Ouarzazate – Ait Ben Haddou – Marrakech
After breakfast, a city tour of Ouarzazate: Kasbah Taourirt and movie studios. After we go to the Ksar Ait Ben Haddou, UNESCO listed monument and most visited site in southern Morocco. After visiting departure to Marrakech via the Tizi-N-Tichka mountain pass. Arriving in Marrakech around 16:00. End of services.
- Private 4X4 vehicle with A/C + fuel.
- English speaking driver/guide.
- Pick up at your hotel in Fes & drop off at your hotel in Marrakech.
- Accommodation with dinner and breakfast.
- Camel trekking in the desert.
- Overnight in a traditional nomad desert camp.
- Adequate time to explore places, stop for photos, and toilet.
- International flights
- Travel insurance
- Accommodation in Fes and Marrakech
- Entrance fees to all the sites and monuments
- Drinks and extra snacks
- Tips and gratuities
- Whatever not mentioned as included